Your dental team is busy. We get it! Your digital dental marketing can still be amazing!
With just a few minutes a day, you can grow your practice’s online presence, strengthen patient relationships, and help new patients find you. This ebook teaches you how!
With Build Your Dental Digital Marketing in Minutes a Day, make the MOST important dental marketing tasks fit YOUR schedule. You’ll learn how to make the BEST use of your limited time and resources with actionable advice on:
- Where to focus your activities if you have time for nothing else
- Using social media platforms and their features most efficiently
- How to expand your practice’s online presence after you master the basics
With over 90 percent of consumers using social media, reviews, and other online resources to make decisions about local businesses, you can’t afford to ignore digital marketing — even if you’re busy. Make it fit YOUR schedule!
The ultimate digital marketing guide specifically for busy dental practices.
Learn These Essentials and Master Facebook in Minutes a Day:
- Create a Facebook business page for your practice
- Get your practice’s page verified for greater visibility
- Claim a custom page URL for your practice
- Set up an ad account to boost your best posts
- Tips and guidelines on creating engaging social media content
Did you know that over 80 percent of adults online have a Facebook account, and MOST are spending significant amounts of time there EVERY day — including 75 percent of family decision makers, who regularly use Facebook to get recommendations from their friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors.
And when we add Facebook’s easy-to-use tools for live video, stories, polls, contests, and post promotion, the answer is clear — it’s where you must FIRST focus on building your practice’s social media presence.
Learn the Simplest Way to Acquire Patient Reviews and Build Your Reputation:
- Set up accounts for your practice on the most prominent reviews sites
- Get patients to leave a review while still in your practice
- Resources on training your team to be comfortable asking for reviews
- Tips on monitoring your reputation and handling negative feedback
The importance of positive patient reviews in dental marketing can’t be overstated. Now, over 90 percent of consumers use online reviews to research local businesses, and 84 percent trust reviews as much as a personal recommendation. Additionally, consumers are likely to spend 31 percent more on products and services from businesses that have excellent reviews — which for dentists, means greater case acceptance.
People are turning to Google, Facebook and Healthgrades to find the best-rated dental practices in their area, and reviews play a large part in who they ultimately decide to call.
Boost Retention With Easy-to-Send Patient Emails:
- Find the email solution that fits your practice’s needs and budget
- Advice on creating a simple email template that motivates action
- Learn how to sell additional dental products and treatment through better emails
In this age of sophisticated apps and social platforms, don’t let one of your best tools get pushed to the side: the humble email. Sure, email isn’t the newest marketing invention, but it remains one of the most effective and efficient ways to grab attention and get people to take action. Learn why email marketing is well worth your limited time and how to use it within your schedule!
Request a free demo of our full dental marketing solution at mysocialpractice.com